Whether it is World-Class skiing and snowboarding, snowshoeing through the pristine, powder-covered hills, or warming by the fire while listening to renowned musicians, Vail Valley offers it all under the impressive backdrop of the snow covered mountain. There are reasons that Vail is one of the most sought after Winter vacation destinations in North America.
- Burton U.S. Open Snowboarding Championships
- Birds of Prey Audi FIS Ski World Cup
- Dog Sledding
- Vail Film Festival
- Snow Tubing
- Taste of Vail Food & Wine Festival
- Backcountry Skiing
- Pink Vail – Conquering Cancer
- Snowshoeing & Cross-Country Skiing
- Spring Back to Vail and Closing Day
- Ski Biking
- Ice Skating
- Ice Climbing
- Holiday Celebrations
- Music and Food Festivals
With so much to do this winter, Vail is your home away from home without the worry and stress of city life. Come home to the heart of Vail. Come home to the historic Sitzmark Lodge.
To learn more about planning your winter vacation in Vail, call (970) 476-5001 or book now.